Changes to Heroes
- Black Widow’s Revenge Tactics no longer provokes counter-attacks when it procs. This fixes problems with infinite loops between two Black Widows using Revenge Tactics.
- Human Torch’s Nova Blast damage has been increased
- Storm’s Blizzard damage has been increased
- Captain America’s Shield Guard ability restored to a 2-round cooldown
- Several minor balance tweaks to Mockingbird’s stats
Changes to Weapons
- New “Customized” weapons are available.
- Weapons marked as “Customized” set their Power Level based on the Agent’s current level at the time that the weapon is acquired. (Either through purchase or loot drop.)
- Target Pistol, The Toolbox, Taste of Thunder and Enchanted Crowbar are now considered “Customized” weapons.
- Energy weapons that do beam animations have had their animations improved.
- Attacks that ignore defense have had their damage reduced slightly.
- Various PvE enemy AI improvements and fixes
- Sales of some Avenger uniforms have been extended for 3 (?) days.
- Heavy Ion Beam's damage nerfed. Supposedly, this is a bug, but it's not encouraging that it comes to a former premium weapon on the same day a new premium weapon is released for sale.
Source: Playdom (except for unannounced changes)